Author: snappysammy

What Sounds Worse...when people say "DUDE" or "BRO"   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-7-15 01:52:13 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-7-14 16:17
Do normal people actually use those words?

young people do...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-30 10:10:04 |Display all floors
Someone called me dude on the internet not long ago,  of course I didn't like it being a woman, but they were also upset, they wouldn't believe me about a song, Amen by Kid Rock, and I think they thought I was messing with them, and that is something I never do .

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-9-30 19:44:50 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2013-9-30 10:10
Someone called me dude on the internet not long ago,  of course I didn't like it being a woman, but  ...

then you're not a Bro....you'd be a Sister.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-2 22:14:27 |Display all floors
snappysammy thanks nice words, sister . After standing up saying the sons the sons the sons of the Kingdom of the Lord when hearing Matiisyahu singing, thank you Jesus, Holy Spirit, I think of being a mother more than sister, it is wonderful it's in Isaiah . This woman that called me a dude, well think she got mad, a lot of people seem to, when I try to get people to just believe me about some music, didn't mention it but pretty sure she knew I was a woman when she called me a dude . Saw a sign at a school today saying think before you speak, is it true, yes, is it helpful, yes because of Jesus, is it inspiring, yes, that's for sure and funny in a way, whole lot has been inspired from it, and it went on, can't remember all of it but said yes to everything on that list that was on that sign .

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-10-8 09:05:13 |Display all floors
i'M NOT SURE .....I GET IT....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.