Author: galacticChina

Jeff Rense Should Partner Up With China Daily!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-6-27 18:32:53 |Display all floors
bluenoser Post time: 2014-4-30 00:37
Witness accounts

Lakshman Achutan was attending a meeting on the ground floor of the north tower of ...

Good stuff, thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-29 13:51:10 |Display all floors
Magnetism Post time: 2014-5-20 19:23
Yes, planes hit the World Trade Center.

Filthy lie

This is a filthy lie.Why can't we have these alleged witnesses on this forum offering themselves for cross examination ?
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-6-29 13:54:46 |Display all floors
Shearing

Simple calculations prove the portions of the wings with a chord of less than 9 metres would have been  sheared off by the perimeter columns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-10 19:59:53 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2014-6-29 13:54
Shearing

Simple calculations prove the portions of the wings with a chord of less than 9 metres wou ...

You may be taking this thing too far.  Yes, it may have been an inside job, and I could care less if it were: it did not affect me either way.   But, to say that no planes actually crashed into the towers seems superstitious, since thousands of witnesses saw it, and videos recorded it.  The public did not see what happened at the Pentagon, but all of New York city saw the twin towers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-10 20:40:53 |Display all floors
Zircon Post time: 2014-7-10 19:59
You may be taking this thing too far.  Yes, it may have been an inside job, and I could care less  ...

Witnesses

I have been scouring cyberspace for years for witnesses.I haven't found any.The videos depict physical impossibilities and cannot be real.The media is run by the very powers that rule the planet from the shadows and which obviously perpetrated this false flag and all others.I know of David Handschuh and many others who were looking in the right direction with a clear line of sight and not too far away at the right instant and who did not see the plane.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-10 21:04:17 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2014-7-10 20:40
Witnesses

I have been scouring cyberspace for years for witnesses.I haven't found any.The videos  ...

I am willing to concede that the towers fell in a perfectly demolition type symmetrical implosion, which is clear proof that the terrorists, whether Muslim terrorists or our own government, used explosives on the support structures of the building.  But, I still see planes that you deny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-12 11:46:18 |Display all floors
Zircon Post time: 2014-7-10 21:04
I am willing to concede that the towers fell in a perfectly demolition type symmetrical implosion, ...

Planes

You don't see "UA 175" on the Telescreens.The NWO dumped the videos and the stills into the Memory Hole years ago. Naturally. They are obvious fakes.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.