Author: zglobal

APPLE BACK TO U.S.A?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-26 10:08:57 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-1-26 07:06
Earlier this month Apple’s CEO Tim Cook traveled to China. It was his second trip to the country si ...

We should not neglect the role of Taiwanese firms and their expertise in chip manufacturing helping  Apple to be a world class brand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 10:13:58 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-1-26 10:05
I guess the 500,000 is for Foxcomn and we don;t know how many can be attributed directly to Apple. ...

Apple faces very stiff competition now.

The tetchy toy now is Samsung.

In Malaysia , Samsung Note 2 is taking iPhone for lunch.

And Samsung is really so nimble, so smart, so fast and flexible and the software that Google supplies has matched and exceeds iOS.

Samsung is now like the mosquito that has surrounded and over powered the elephant.

I also see a revival in Nokia.

Tough tough time for Cook
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 14:16:14 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-1-26 08:51
Yep. One U.S worker has around 3 times the productivity of one Chinese worker.
That is not all the ...

At average increases of 15% to 20% per year, it will not take long.  But before that happens a lot of factories will abandon China for somewhere else in SE Asia.  Even Mexico is starting to look good again!  If you can survive the drug cartels.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 14:32:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 13:25:14 |Display all floors
Given the fact that half of American workers are affirmative action workers, anything manufactured in the USA will be of poor quality.  Employees are chosen based on affirmative action, not skills.

Han workers though are very high quality.  Made in China means made to perfection.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 13:43:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 13:46:46 |Display all floors
Once Apple products are manufactured in the USA, the quality will become poor and Apple will no longer be considered one of the best.  Apple will loose lots of money.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.