Author: voice_cd

China Forum Most Valuable Members of 2012   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-1-27 10:26:38 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-1-26 12:13
Having spent a few short vacations in China, I suspect you know far fewer than I do here. I have g ...

I checked them out. They're all false leads just as I suspected.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 10:35:26 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-1-27 10:26
I checked them out. They're all false leads just as I suspected.

No you didn't! If you had, I'd have sms from John, the CG in GZ and so on. You're lying now Robbo, and besides, being Sunday, the consulate isn't open you moron!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 10:40:46 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-1-26 18:35
No you didn't! If you had, I'd have sms from John, the CG in GZ and so on. You're lying now Robbo, ...

I checked yesterday. Nobody ever heard of you. Kiwi who?
That's all anyone said.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 10:47:14 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-1-27 10:40
I checked yesterday. Nobody ever heard of you. Kiwi who?
That's all anyone said.

The consulates weren't open yesterday dipshit!

Exportedkiwi isn't my real name either...moron. Do you think I'd give it over this forum where gits like you may use it against me? Doubt it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 11:10:41 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-1-26 18:47
The consulates weren't open yesterday dipshit!

Exportedkiwi isn't my real name either...moron. Do ...

{:soso_e128:} What a setup. You want me to verify some phoney information yet you expect me to do this without so much as a name?
It's obvious what your game is. You've never been to China and you will never be able to prove it either.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 13:27:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-1-27 13:28

This "election" is a joke.  Seneca probably has the most ghost voters who can vote, revote, and rerevote for him, which are all the same one person, Seneca, no less and no more.

Robert237 is clearly the best of all.

See what will happen if China adopts the western style of choosing their leaders.  The Chinese will have Seneca crammed down their throat like a fat, warty toad.  Thank God China does not have this kind of election!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-27 17:53:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.