Views: 3047|Replies: 1

Rasmussen to Abe: No Need to Send Letter, I Have Read It in the News Already. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-14 03:05:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-1-15 13:44

Without speculating about why Abe wants to publicize a letter he has not yet written, defeating the privacy of his chosen medium, it is all too clear that the Japanese media reporting on it are not reporting NEWS, as it has not yet happened.  
It is what is called AGIT PROP.  Quite insulting to Gen. Rasmussen to have his private letter published before he even received it, to say the least.  But what can we expect from Nazi's who could not care less about how anyone feels.

The truth is that the letter was issued prematurely, and without any support from South Korea or the USA, because if these two countries did in fact support Japan's current belligerent poise and posture, it would never have been written, let alone publicized before being delivered.  

If I were to receive such a letter, I would have to conclude the author thinks I am a fool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-16 10:40:58 |Display all floors
You must be living in Australia.  Do you have equal rights with the aborigines?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.