Author: JonHansen

America is Most Corrupt Country ~ Jackie Chan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-21 00:39:19 |Display all floors
satosan Post time: 2013-6-10 18:01
USA is actually run by 'The One Percent' wealthy power elite, that owns as much as 35-45% of the nat ...

' News medias are filled with glorification of wealthy people, such as millionaires and billionaires, day in day out.'

Holy true! billionaire businessmen such as Donald Trump, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates are 'Poster Boys' of power elite, aka, 'The One Percent' that own as much as 50% of wealth in good old USA!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-21 03:36:32 |Display all floors
horatiokim Post time: 2013-2-20 03:42
Legalized Corruption cleverly hidden in jolly old America!

Horatio, you certainly got that right!
I lived in both Europe & U.S. The truth of the matter is both Europe and U.S. are equally wealthy and rich. While Europe has fairly equal distribution of wealth - every citizen is well-fed, housed and given monthly cash benefits, U.S. has disproportionately unequal distribution of wealth, with little or no benefits given to her citizens; and most of all, is overwhelmed with outrageous ginormous (so-called) defense spending as a leader of the Western bloc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 03:20:10 |Display all floors

I'm sure in 'Status-Quo' Europe, things work out quite differently.
If a citizen has no job, government has to find/creat one for him.
If a citizen is qualfied for higher education but could not afford, then government has to pay for it.
If a citizen needs medical health care, it's on government.

A citizen is a liability for the government that has to take responsibility.

So in general, if you are a citizen in Europe (or for that matter in Canada,U.K, Australia&NZ),
you are expected to receive 'full entitlements and privileges' .

enough said!
The good, the bad & the ugly! When crony capitalists rule, or ruin the world,things turn upside down.The good become the bad, the bad & ugly turn good. What a world we live in!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 03:35:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sunshineman at 2013-6-23 03:38

Good old U.S.A, on the other hand,

started up as a Colony, and remains a Colony in a good many ways,

pure and simple!

The good, the bad & the ugly! When crony capitalists rule, or ruin the world,things turn upside down.The good become the bad, the bad & ugly turn good. What a world we live in!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-22 11:51:52 |Display all floors
sunshineman Post time: 2013-6-23 03:35
Good old U.S.A, on the other hand,

started up as a Colony, and remains a Colony in a go ...

New World is an Old Colony forever.Entitlement privilege and jolly Old Europe, now and then!

All sorts of wealth that were extracted and acquired from New World of North and South America continent,were transported back to the jolly Old world of Europe for centuries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-26 18:00:58 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2013-6-6 20:45
Jackie Chan is not wrong on that!

In the capitalist West, things could be quite a different, and  ...

Rich Dad, Poor Dad - one works for the society/the poor, and the other works for the wealthy!

So true indeed. I've similar example in my own family -
My parents, both physicians, communists at heart and soul, worked and dedicated their lives for the poor, never got rich, not even closed.
My two brothers-in-law, both physicians, work for the rich&wealthy, are millionaires and live in mansions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-26 18:49:54 |Display all floors
Who is Jackie Chan ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.