Author: greedy-hyenas

Greedy Hyenas Threaten Argentina with war over the Malvinas   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-10 17:23:19 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-1-9 00:06
Since Cristina screwed up  by reneging debt she has not much support in the western world, Las Mal ...

Bolivar

Unfortunately Bolivar was a freemason.He effectively tranferred Latin America from the Spanish to the British Empire (now the New World Order).
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-10 18:09:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-10 21:30:50 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-1-9 15:20
oh yes i do~
what the poor and helpless can do?...they all are selfish and greedy and every ready t ...

WHO wouldnt corrupt if they have the power (i kno for sure i DO the first one on the list if i be elected you must be a sleepypanda if you dont)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-10 21:50:49 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-1-8 23:16
As a military guy you should know the Latin American nation have an agreement with the USA for def ...

The US didn't sink the General Belgrano, the UK did!

From Wiki;

The ARA General Belgrano was an Argentine Navy light cruiser in service from 1951 until 1982. Previously named USS Phoenix, she saw action in the Pacific theater of World War II before being sold to Argentina. The vessel was the second to have been named after the Argentine founding father Manuel Belgrano (1770–1820). The first vessel was a 7,069-ton armoured cruiser completed in 1899.

After almost 31 years of service, she was sunk during the Falklands War (Spanish: Guerra de las Malvinas) by the Royal Navy submarine Conqueror with the loss of 323 lives. Losses from the Belgrano totalled just over half of Argentine deaths in the Falklands War.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-10 21:53:44 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2013-1-9 19:31
Princess Anne had a Reliant Scimitar, didn't she?

Reliant Scimitar and Jensen Interceptor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-10 21:54:32 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2013-1-9 19:52
I will fight for GB.

Me too. my oath is to HM, not NZ.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-10 21:54:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.