- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 44 Hour
- Reading permission
This post was edited by GustyWind at 2018-10-11 03:22|
RottenRobbie Post time: 2018-2-9 08:43
Like I said, Bengalis Indians from Bangladesh, in huge numbers, are slowly and steadily reachin ...
- While Myanmar/Burma is responding, taking action, as well as taking heat and pressure from the West, Western news media and all sorts of their condemnation; those Chinese-looking Asiatic indigenous native people's North-Eastern India and Nepal are now ruled by majority South Asians Indians, so they couldn't care less about these mass migration of Muslim Indians/Bangladeshi into those indigenous lands. That is what is all about.
- Here's the truth fact. State of Assam in India's North East has a recent census registry done in
- mid-2018, which recorded over four millions (4,000,000) illegal immigrants from Bangladesh.
- Bengalis Indians from Bangladesh, in huge numbers, are slowly and steadily reaching into
- nearby Myanmar, North-Eastern India, and Nepal.
- A good many Asiatic Indigenous Native people in these regions have been
- crying out loud for help for way too long now.
Seems like population time bomb is already exploded, like a big-bang!
Carrot & Stick,Bunny & Bully: What happen to bunnies if the bullies carry big sticks, and get to hold of almost all the carrots around? That's our world, now and then.