Views: 2394|Replies: 0

Postgraduate university [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-2 23:33:15 |Display all floors
At that moment,I suddenly realized what I crave in my life,moreover,what I am not fond is quite plain at this instant.All of a sudden, I can not help asking myself why I joined in the rank who are preparing for PEE(Postgraduate Entrance Exam)in the first place....Yeah,The PEE is just around the corner and I also have prepared for it more than half year...
My major is Taekwondo and my target graduate university is Beijing University Of Physical Education.As is known to all,It enjoys a celebrated reputation around all of the world when we mention the area of physical education....
Once I am so lucky and be admitted by the university and I would continue my previous major,Taekwondo.As a matter of fact,Originally I was fairly passionate about this sport and I also have insisted on practice Taekwondo for more than three years.But now,I won`t go after Taekwondo further any more.In my eyes,after being finish my postgraduate study and my career orientation tends to work as a PE teacher who are in charge of teaching Taewondo in college...Which is emblematic of the fact that all of my life would contribute in teaching.Whereas,Is all my want? May the unswer is ambiguous....At present,what I earnestly hope is to go out for seeking challenges,I wanna experience a set of matters that I have not undergone....In addition,I even think that to reject PEE that I have prepared for a long time.In retrospect,I should not act on rush impulse.Think twice about my idea and I made a resolution that to take part in the PEE.No matter what the result and I should  take blame for all of my decision.However,Currently,the consequence whether be admitted or not appears to be not so substantial and I would try my utmost to conduct.Going to postgraduate university is not a only path out....My friends,Do you in favor of my view?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.