Views: 2285|Replies: 0

What is your initial reaction? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-31 22:34:27 |Display all floors
What made me so astonished is that the amount of money which has been depositted into my bank account before become more.Originally,I took extra money as my friend` action and she has borrowed some money from me.as a consequence,I gave her a ring to confirm whether she returned some money or not.but she did not conduct.After hung up on her receiver and then I call my parents up,the answer from my father is the same with my friend and he did not..Which made me more curious about a number of unexplained money.I phoned several of my intimate friends and what their reply is utterly same with my dad...After ascertainning those persons who are most likely to send a remittance.I can hardly think of anyone who are possible to give me money......and then my mind is in a mess..However,just know,one of my classmate asked whether I reveived 1000RMB or not and she told me that those money was retured by our school for our accommodation,because we have move out from our campus dormitory and what we have payed for our accommodation before would be refunded.which is the reason why there has extra money on bank accout...Ok,my friend,provided you detect some day that the quantity of your bank account become more stangely,what is your first response?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.