Views: 22165|Replies: 60

What can I do to attract a girl?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-28 16:57:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by urglyguy at 2012-12-28 17:06

I'm not good looking, or honest speaking pretty ugly. Short, skinny without muscles and face is not really good looking, and I am not rich. I think they are the reasons why I am alone all the time.

I have no problem talking to girls. I have tons of female friends and girls seem to like hanging around me but I never feel as any of them like me. I see guys uglier than me on the street with a pretty girlfriend and they can find a girl very quickly if whenever they feel like it. Me on the other hand, can't even get a date, or anything ...which sucks I honestly have the feeling I'm going to be alone always.

I feel pretty bitter towards this fact and this has caused me depression and to think lowly of myself. Though I am ugly and poor, does that mean I don’t deserve a pretty girl or lovely girl? What can I do to attract a girl?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 20:35:15 |Display all floors
get naked...run around at the park, that full of pretty girls~
i'm sure they all will notice u~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 10:52:37 |Display all floors
You perceive yourself to be ugly and poor, but i think that is not all the resons why girls are not attracted by you. Girls not only attracted by guy's appearance and well finance status, but also attracted  by the inner beauty and power. So my suggestion is be confident and build up your personal charm!
Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-29 11:04:36 |Display all floors
Take a risk, and be yourself. If they refuse you, their loss

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 12:29:10 |Display all floors
Well we need to even the odds .Try dating a blind girl . Or have you thought of the paper bag maybe a his and hers. starting a new trend . See there are lots of ideas out there find the right one for you
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 15:55:26 |Display all floors
if what you said  is true , you are a ugly guy
you must want a pretty girl...
if every girl whoever pretty or not thinks like your style ,they must want a handsome guy ,so you have no chance

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 15:55:56 |Display all floors
if what you said  is true , you are a ugly guy
you must want a pretty girl...
if every girl whoever pretty or not thinks like your style ,they must want a handsome guy ,so you have no chance

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.