Views: 3847|Replies: 7

campus recruiment [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-22 23:18:18 |Display all floors

After experienced campus recruitment in person and I keenly aware of how cruel the reality.Yeah,there offered multiple positions for graduates to choose in accordance with your own factual situation in the employment ad.I also remembered what my classmate talked on the spot when he noticed all of those positions.Yeah,some of hotels that employ some dishwashers also entered this sort of campus recruitment.Indeed,which has really stunned me at the first glance.but i did not give it too much thoughts.When mentioned the salary that was regulated by the firm and then to compare with the amounts that was required by the graduates.There has a long distance both the employee and the employer...Moreover,to hunt for a job that is suit your taste is really not a piece of cake for current graduates..yeah,a mass of graduates who are about to submit their resumes also complain about the salary and welfare that was supplies by the company....when it came to here,I also make it clear why so many graduates can not find a job,in other words,which is a reason cause the problem of employment to some extent.for a group of graduates and they are reluctant to work in a company if its offer can not meet their desires.However,for the firm,what their overall impression about the graduates is that they are lack of experience,moreover,for college students and what they learned in the campus is academic rather than specialized technical....My friends,I also wanna get some informations from you when we refered to the employment...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-23 09:10:56 |Display all floors
Just because some company employers don't advertise positions doesn't mean they don't need workers try sending resumes out to them if you get a reply or an interview more power to you just don't tell your friends or they may try also    maybe someone is leaving and they remember you applied .
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-25 23:13:49 |Display all floors
straydog_grrrrr Post time: 2012-12-23 09:10
Just because some company employers don't advertise positions doesn't mean they don't need workers t ...

Wow.Thanks for your well-meaning remind..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 20:18:14 |Display all floors
Sadly all the "good job" are reserved for government official's children.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 20:34:00 |Display all floors
chinaimport Post time: 2012-12-28 20:18
Sadly all the "good job" are reserved for government official's children.

if u got a good job...will u pass to other @sshole? or pass it to ur children?
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-29 14:10:54 |Display all floors
It is not what you know, but who you know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 18:02:16 |Display all floors
good luck and insist are two critical elements.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.