Views: 16632|Replies: 89

ONLY CHINA HAS EFFECTIVE JURISDICTION OVER DIAOYUDAO FROM HEREON.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-22 14:33:03 |Display all floors
Japan's claim of "effective jurisdiction" over Diaoyudao must be shattered by landing Chinese Taiwanese officials on Diaoyu island.  Any Japanese found on the island ought to be arrested and brought to Taiwan or Mainland China for sentencing.  Any Japanese military airplane or ship found in Diaoyu's sovereign airspace or sea must be interdicted and expelled.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-22 15:56:02 |Display all floors
i agree...and when is Taiwan going to reunite with China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-22 16:59:43 |Display all floors
Any Japanese found on the island ought to be arrested and brought to Taiwan or Mainland China for sentencing

As long as China doesn't being the case in front of the ICJ and thereby legally gain control over the diaoyu islands, it would hurt various international regulations and might even end up with losing its rather powerful veto power status in the UN's security council. So I don't think that this would be a promising startegy for China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-22 17:08:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-22 17:27:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-22 20:16:58 |Display all floors
Her veto, like any of the other 5 members', can overule the UN mandate or decision.

Nope, only that of the security council...

Other UN Organisations, like for example the ICJ or UNESCO or the like, aren't affected by the security council's veto rights.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-22 20:32:40 |Display all floors
And only the glorious Third Reich has effective jurisdiction over the Sudetenland!
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.