Author: robert237

Corrupt Christians throttled [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-22 10:24:09 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-12-21 20:19
That's nice that you believe in God.

So we have something in common.
What may divied us is the fact, that God and LOVE is something that cannot be separated.
Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it.

Matthew 10:34-39

Rudi, please tell us how you reach the stupid conclusion even after your god denies love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-22 10:27:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by liuyedao at 2012-12-22 10:27
29042012 Post time: 2012-12-20 21:11
Back to the topic.

"Corrupt" you say.
I claim that the church is far less corrupt than the CPC is.

You forgot to mention how Vatican clowns protect their army of pedhophiles, laundering money and supporting white-racism.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.