Views: 3038|Replies: 6

promise.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-17 23:23:54 |Display all floors
Several months ago.one of leader in our department has guaranteed a promise that he would award me for my good performance in the field of english...moreover,he also pronounced in public that he would reward 500RMB as a sort encouragement for my conduct.However,half year has elapsed but he did not fulfill what he have pledged bofore..A large majority of my classmates also put forward a proposal that I should give some hints when met our leader and may he has forgotten what he had promised.However,a tiny minority of my classmates also perceive that he is a superior,as for me,we are students and if we intentionally inquire the matter,which seemed a little awkward.....when it came to here.one of my friend rebutted on the spot that both students and teachers are equal in a certain aspect.she thought that everyone should maintain their own commitment no matter what the position he held.Ok,my friends,if your superior did not keep his promises that he once gived and for you,as one regular stuff in his company,what will you do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-18 06:23:01 |Display all floors
A mention by a fellow student from the class to his secretary might refresh the matter . Is this a extra certificate that will be awarded at the end year awards. If not maybe a fellow student can inquire  with the schools office secretary if he or she has heard of this students award date so he or she will not miss out and can they get back to the student that asked .
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-18 09:51:22 |Display all floors
Oral promises sometimes come to nothing. If it is important, write down as a pact. Otherwise, never take it too seriously until it really comes true. That's the way I look at it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-18 22:41:06 |Display all floors
straydog_grrrrr Post time: 2012-12-18 06:23
A mention by a fellow student from the class to his secretary might refresh the matter . Is this a e ...

Thanks,,,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-18 22:41:45 |Display all floors
Victor2000 Post time: 2012-12-18 09:51
Oral promises sometimes come to nothing. If it is important, write down as a pact. Otherwise, never  ...

Yeah..I got it..thank you..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-18 22:43:22 |Display all floors
Victor2000 Post time: 2012-12-18 09:51
Oral promises sometimes come to nothing. If it is important, write down as a pact. Otherwise, never  ...

Yeah..I got it..thank you..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-18 22:55:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.