Author: edisonone

DPRK launch 'provocative &irresponsible'?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-15 08:26:10 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-12-15 07:03
excessive collateral damages to the villagers of Hindu Kush.....not calling out Saudi Arabia for ex ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2012-12-15 09:59:47 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-12-15 04:18
Congratulations, you have been successfully brainwashed.
You really ought to try reading more than ...

You ought to apply for a job at KCNA. Somehow you even manage to be condescending while defending one of the worst totalitarian regimes in recent memory. Impressive.

What have I said that is evidence of brainwashing? Oh, wait, is it that I have a different opinion than you, based in reality? Find me anything -- ANYTHING -- from a reliable source that suggests North Korea is a wonderful place to live with such a heroic leadership caste. Please. I would love to take a break from reading all of the crazy propaganda that the rest of the world has somehow conspired to feed me. I'm sure the North Korean people are actually all well-fed and the food aid deals are just for show. I'm sure the North Korean people freely choose not to communicate with the outside world.

To be frank, I wish North Korea would just become the newest province in the PRC. Then at least they could be taken care of by a competent, rational government.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-12-15 10:19:16 |Display all floors
Col Post time: 2012-12-14 17:59
You ought to apply for a job at KCNA. Somehow you even manage to be condescending while defending  ...

North Korea a small nation trying to build a credible defense against the west, a well know aggressor against
any form of government other than that which worships the obscenely rich.
Of course they are going to have to endure hardships just as China had to endure before they obtained nuclear weapons.
The west would like nothing more than to see each and every citizen of North Korea starve to death with the exceptions
of those who accept a false religion and bow down to western masters.
The west can't bully every nation into accepting complete domination by the filty rich capitalists.
Just because you have given up on your life doesn't mean the rest of the world is going to.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 10:46:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-12-14 18:47
robert237 Post time: 2012-12-14 18:19
North Korea a small nation trying to build a credible defense against the west, a well know aggres ...

as if they understand that logic, robert... i mean these people are so far gone they don't even know who or what they are anymore... human beings and not livestocks readying for the slaughter house... if we're talkin' about blood, i don't think anyone else in this world would have more in their hands than the west and the imperial japanese of ww2...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2012-12-15 10:54:10 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-12-15 10:19
North Korea a small nation trying to build a credible defense against the west, a well know aggres ...

So you couldn't find anything credible to back up your assertion and you're going to just parrot propaganda now? Ok, fine. Have a nice day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-15 11:27:45 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-12-15 10:19

NK is not a nation.  It is a playground for the fat little midget dictating it.  Did you see see the picture of the little a$$hole in the command room for the missle launch?  What a fat, ugly prick he is.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-12-15 12:11:05 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-12-14 18:46
as if they understand that logic, robert... i mean these people are so far gone they don't even kno ...

I'm afraid your right. They are too far gone to reason with. But we can still poke sticks at them so
they'll perform. That's what this forum is for. A showcase for western propaganda for the amusement
of the Chinese in China. They can learn English while marveling at the stupidity of western reactionaries.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.