Views: 57410|Replies: 124

What do you think of Chinese girls?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-12 17:23:25 |Display all floors
What kind of impression do you have about Chinese girls? I surf the Internet and to my surprise find many forums rampant with derogatory comments about Chinese girls by expats. They are called "easy" and "gold diggers", the most widespread adjectives used by foreigners to tag Chinese girls. What do you think of Chinese girls? Can you summarize their characters in a few words?
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 18:46:26 |Display all floors
Well...........I love mine

There are easy gold digging girls in every country in the world........just as there are sweet angels. There are also juvenile, inconsiderate, narsisistic men in every country in the world who can only see an image and not a real woman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-13 00:57:28 |Display all floors
How can I summarize 600 million women in "a few words"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-13 01:58:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-12-13 10:08:44 |Display all floors
As with all generalizations about such huge populations there are bound to be a huge number of
exceptions and opinions are always biased. I'm biased toward Chinese girls because, as a whole, they
are the most beautiful women in the world. In general girls in mainland China are more intelligent because
their minds haven't been polluted with western religions. Because of their more spiritual nature, as
opposed to lock-step and mindless religious nature, they are more open minded and fun loving.
In general they also have a good sense of humor too. What's not to like? {:soso_e144:}
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-13 10:18:04 |Display all floors
I love my Chinese girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-13 11:12:53 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2012-12-13 10:18
I love my Chinese girl.

Good to know that !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.