Author: Charlotte2012

What do you think of Chinese girls?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-1-11 17:43:24 |Display all floors
Sometimes, Chinese girl can be too shy to contact. It's a pretty difficult job to ask a girl who you have crush on to go out on a date.For most of Chinese boy,it is really embarrassed when a girl refuse his request for a date. It's really kinda misery!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-12 10:57:16 |Display all floors
There are many execellent quality in traditional chinese grils , but only trational chinese grils. I hate easy girl , gold-diggers, they married with you just for money,  status.

The chinese drop their traditional quality little by little..

I'm  chinese ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-12 11:14:12 |Display all floors
you can learn about the concept of love in traditional chinese  from the picture ...
it is the spitting image of view on love in traditonal chinese..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-12 21:59:09 |Display all floors
For me, I hve met with several kinds of girls in the past life. However, it can not be easy to summarize them all in same few words. Then I want to tell you that the propority of sweet girls is always higher than that of gold diggers  around our country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-13 23:10:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-12 13:48
Spitting is forbidden now in China!

???? l don' t understand what your mean..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-13 23:16:36 |Display all floors
Aiven Post time: 2013-1-12 21:59
For me, I hve met with several kinds of girls in the past life. However, it can not be easy to summa ...

I agree with you... People are complex...specially in china ,  "esay gril " so called, they have different purpose, for their familly , for money , for love....we can't judge it ....but l believe the old saying that "Man's nature at birth is good."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-18 03:32:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-1-14 12:22
And do not confuse grills with girls, PLEASE!!!!

He might suffer some SERIOUS injury if he keeps dating them grills, expecially the hot ones......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.