Views: 8351|Replies: 35

DPRK launched rocket   [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-12-12 09:17:18 |Display all floors
According to Jap. news reports, a DPRK rocket was launched this morning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 12:00:37 |Display all floors
It was reported to have been a success.  Japan fears Korea for a reason its heart knows.  Because Japan has brutalized, massacred and pimped the Korean people like no other country ever has or ever will do.  They fear the day of their reckoning for their mountain of sins.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-12-12 12:06:27 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2012-12-12 13:00
It was reported to have been a success.  Japan fears Korea for a reason its heart knows.  Because Ja ...

They fear everybody in their vicinity. Yesterday the 'supreme warrior' Ishihara proclaimed that 200 abductees from Japan were killed by the DPRK. I wonder where he got this figure from. Be it as it is, he used this ranting to call for a strong re-militarization of Japan because - in his words - it is time to lead a war against the DPRK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 13:14:40 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-12-12 12:06
They fear everybody in their vicinity. Yesterday the 'supreme warrior' Ishihara proclaimed that 20 ...

JAPAN'S FAUSTIAN PACT WITH THE DEVIL IS NOW COMING BACK TO HAUNT IT.

Japan is afraid of the retribution of the Koreans for its crimes against humanity perpetrated on the Koreans from 1895 to 1945.  Who is threatening Japan, but Japan's own crimes against humanity?  If Japan had not committed those millions of murders and rapes, is there any reason for the Koreans to dislike them now?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-12 13:30:35 |Display all floors
The Japanese, I have met are all very nice polite people, when we helped some Chinese families after cyclone Yasi, not one thankyou when we opened our home to them.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-12-12 15:08:02 |Display all floors
NK's rocket test turned out to be a successful satellite launch. It's interesting to see all the condemnation of the DPRK is just  unnecessary excitement. Nobody can prohibit a sovereign nation to sent satellites into orbit. Critics and enemies are shocked and contemplating how to condemn a legally permissible launch.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 15:10:17 |Display all floors
I'm afraid this could spark off a war between the north and the south !!!!
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.