Author: waiboshu

What's the most insane Chinese stereotype about foreigners?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2012-12-20 03:41:36 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2012-12-19 21:36
some people think white people are good, which is not true.

{:soso_e147:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 21:25:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 21:26:48 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 21:28:40 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 22:47:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-12-30 22:58
seneca Post time: 2012-12-29 19:54
I agree.

I couldn't follow the rationale that poster was developing because I am very familiar w ...

thanks, arbiter! One would think it is universal that most folks prefer to complete the point they are making before being interrupted!

I suspected Raton didn't have a clue re German position re the matter but waded in with his tuppence. misguided!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 22:48:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-12-29 19:57
Just because you speak a kind of East Friesian does not make you a German. You can have acquired a ...

I thought I was the only one that didn't realise that one minute he is Spanish and the next a German! I am unsure but I suspect he has even suggested he is Chinese somewhere!!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 22:55:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-12-30 23:28
seneca Post time: 2012-12-29 19:59
There are an increasing crowd of CHinese who believe all foreigners of all nationalities are POOR  ...

Indeed Seneca, indeed! In fact i have decided to ignore this risible topic in 2013! China is becoming prosperous but talk of Chinese richer than anyone is silly.

Here in London, the myth is perpetuated endlessly by designer goods shopping and the like. Of course greedy shops are happy to play it up but comparing shopping by Chinese to other races in developing countries shows scant differences in purchasing power. One must also bear in mind the population of China!

That the morale of Chinese people everywhere (especially diaspora) has been lifted by this talk of rich China is beyond dispute. For serious minded folks to actually believe it is another matter.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.