Author: waiboshu

What's the most insane Chinese stereotype about foreigners?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-12 01:57:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 08:35:15 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-12-12 01:57
Germans clever (of course) English think they are clever while the Chinese observes

Care to provide evidence to back up this undehand slur? I cite as Exhibit A, ££....I believe that is a smart move don't you?

Exhibit 2, look at the amount of Chinese students rushing to study in UK.....

I will provide some more exhibits once you have backed up your innuendo with facts

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 10:44:03 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 23:33:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-12-12 23:44
raton Post time: 2012-12-12 10:44
Your answer proves German are more clever and the Chinese are still observing.

So predictable, I knew you were going to say exactly that. You won't make a good poker player as anyone could see you from a thousand miles

You probably missed the memo but here it is again, Trade and State secrets are not traded here.....oh, the small matter of Great Wall of China too. in fact a studious Chinese, assuming able to get behind the wall, will quickly realise that (a) a few people are able to proffer facts and trade knowledgeable insights and (b) well it goes back to A!

The fact that I always see you coming provides/gives me an advantage as to what your next comment might be........go on, knock yourself out

Chew on this bit of fat whilst at it.......have you looked up the profile of the possible next German Chancellor?

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-13 00:53:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-13 08:34:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-12-13 19:25
raton Post time: 2012-12-13 00:53
Nope.. wont entertain you, just a mere pacifist German superior intelligent  mouse doesn’t get en ...

and what might Germany learn from the increasingly sinking Euro and super state ideal? I suspect the Chinese are a lot more concerned/interested in it prior to vacuuming up Greece, Italy and Spain........having used the weakened DM via euros to boost manufacturing and provide cheap money for poor south, Germany is about to sink with the Euro......very clever indeed.

So clever, the Greeks have spotted the gap in the arguments and are now exploiting it to endlessly change goalpost.

Pacifist German superior intellect? Just don't tell the Poles or Jews

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-13 09:47:03 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.