Author: jackieyao2012

China’s higher education problem   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-11 18:47:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-12-11 18:50

Age and experience

Vs

Youth and innovations.

When the whole society is structured against youth ad innovations.....it is no surprise that starting pay for fresh graduates is minimum wage level.

So don't blame the youth, or the school....it is so convenient to blame them

It is a natural consequence of the structure and priorities.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-11 23:57:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-12-11 18:41
You added a superfluous, misleading word: "no".

Yes, of course, it is YOUR FAULT. You should car ...

most of us students really want to pay more attention on our subject,but it is so hard for us.besides the time we have used in studying,little time left for us to practice our theories ,what we can do is to remember what the book has said,and get a higher score so that we can graduate smoothly and so we can get a job ,we have no more time to take care of what we are really  interested in .to a certain extent ,a choice must be taken between books (or job)and interesting things,and ironically  most can only choose former,it is a tragedy for us ,for our education too

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.