Views: 2235|Replies: 2

When is a good time to kiss someone? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-5 15:25:57 |Display all floors
I have a huge crush on my guy friend, and he knows it. Fortunately, he is not in a relationship right now.

I want to kiss him. I want to be spontaneous about it. Actually I got many movie-like opportunities to do it, but I never did. Cause I hasn’t had courage to do it.

I don’t want to kiss him in public where everyone can see. My friend asked me to catch him by surprise. I am afraid I would scare him totally if I did such surprise thing.

I am just wondering when it is a good time to kiss him.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-5 15:42:31 |Display all floors
If He said that wants a surprise - just do it ;)

When You will be in private, or in place when not a lot people can see - tell Him, that You have surprise, and ask Him to close the eyes.
Then kiss Him gently.
If He will respond - He is Yours. If not - maybe You would better stay at friendship level (to be prepared for that scenario - better to have small surprise gift hidden in Your hand).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-5 16:07:41 |Display all floors
just go to him
and say"guy,kiss me or go to death"
lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.