Views: 2231|Replies: 0

Our parents.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-3 23:03:59 |Display all floors
At present,I can hardly find a string of words to depict my blue emotion.Just now,I received my dad`s phone and he said nothing but asked my current state of my reviewing.but from his tone of the phone and I can judge there must be something bad.therefore,I inquired more about my mom and then,my dad acknowledged that they quarrelled with each other on account of trivial things that happened in their daily life.but my dad did not mentioned the reason why they tangled with each other.Even though my dad did not make an detailed explanation about the truth but I am sure that there happened something serious between my dad and my mom.no matter happened in their daily life and my parents rarely talked with me.In their conception and I studyed in my college in another country and they afraid something terrible would distract my attentions from my study.Consequently,they are willing to bear all rather than to inform me of something awful happened in my family.I clearly understand their purpose to hide all truth and what their best wishes is to let me lead a lighthearted and carefree life under their protection,which also is a kind pattern to express their love.However,at present,I am not a childish kid but a grown-up and I wanna share the heavy burdens from my parents..Moreover,what ever they met in their daily life and I also wanna be notified..... I have not called my parents up for seven successive days as a result of bad cold.I know that once they got the information that i catch a cold and they would extremely worry my health although I am just get a slight cold....The love that was given by my dear parents can never be paid back...there no any materials can be use to measure its weight....the greatest love in the world derive from our dear parents....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.