Author: saltandpepper

China conducts flight landing on aircraft carrier   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-27 02:04:19 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-11-26 08:12
From Dalian News
J-15 supervisor Luo Yang dies of heart attack onaircraft carrier LiaoningUpdated: 2 ...

M. lau, you and I, many a other folks here, it must be said, too,
already have one foot on the hole... I tend to shy away from news like that...
Larry Hagman for examples... and I punch away at CD a day at a time...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-28 22:51:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-29 02:27:00 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-11-28 06:51
The flight and landing of an aircraft on a carriers is among the dangerous moments. Thus, there was  ...

Over a conversation about this subject (dangerous moments) with a friend of mind from China recently, this is what he have to say about the subject of death in the military: He said, durring the sino-Vietnam war, literally hundreds of thousands in China were signing up for military service, himself being one of them. I followed with another question: Why would they want to be in the military in times of war? I said wouldn't that mean the signing of one's death warrant? His answer was this: My family will get the best that the country have to offer and my descendents a chance to join the party and hence a chance at some stage for a major post with the country if his son and daughter have what it takes to get to those levels.  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-29 04:35:16 |Display all floors
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-29 04:39:05 |Display all floors
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-29 04:46:09 |Display all floors
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-29 04:50:14 |Display all floors
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.