Views: 5371|Replies: 5

it´s MAFAN to eat crabs? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-1 14:55:50 |Display all floors
yes, to me it is "hard work", i even tried by using hammer and chisel, but the waitress looked strange to me...... so i leave the "dismantling" of this delicacy to my wife, seems she assembled crabs in her past, so it´s easy for her to disassemble. Enjoy, and do not forget to drink a glass of baijiu after each is eaten!

some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-2 09:56:25 |Display all floors
A lonely female crab was walking down the beach one evening when she noticed a male crab coming toward her—but he was walking straight and not sideways!
Impressed by his talent, she decided to marry him immediately.
The next morning she noticed him walking sideways like any ordinary crab! She asked, "What happened? Yesterday you were able to walk straight!"
He answered "What? I can't get that drunk every day!"
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-2 14:30:33 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2012-11-2 09:56
A lonely female crab was walking down the beach one evening when she noticed a male crab coming towa ...

Interesting!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-2 18:35:27 |Display all floors
A lonely female crab was walking down the beach one evening when she noticed a male crab coming towa ...

Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-2 22:38:34 |Display all floors
If you know how to pick the fat and fresh one, you will learn quite fast how to chew them up.

Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-5 21:59:50 |Display all floors

hehe it's quiet funny

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.