Photograph by Steve Ip, My Shot
Yunnan Province

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-11-1 09:15:00 |Display all floors
1.jpg

Children, Shangri-La
Photograph by Yiwen Ren, My Shot
This photo was taken on the Songzanlin-Chaitya square, Shangri-la, Yunnan Province, China. A father took his children to participate in the chaitya.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 09:15:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sunnylin01 at 2012-11-1 09:16

1.jpg

Hong Kong
Photograph by XD Luo, My Shot
Shenzhen River, also called Sham Chun River, flowing southwest into Shenzhen Bay, serves as the natural border between Hong Kong and mainland China. In the city of Shenzhen, on one side of the river, construction has extended to the border, while the land remains unused in the Frontier Closed Area on the Hong Kong side. This shot was taken at the top of Shun Hing Square, the highest building in Shenzhen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 09:17:25 |Display all floors
1.jpg

Gadan Songzanlin Lamasery, Shangri-La
Photograph by Stephan Schwaabe, My Shot
Gadan Songzanlin Lamasery in Shangri-la, Yunnan Province, China. Set in a spring-green valley, the lamasery served to control the ancient trade route going north from China to the Himalaya.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 09:18:19 |Display all floors
1.jpg

Shanghai at Night
Photograph by Yang Yang, My Shot
Shanghai, known as the Eastern Manhattan, is famous for its night view and architecture. Those skyscrapers landed on the east side of the Huangpu River, which flows through the city and divides it into halves. They are the symbol of the fast development of China. Every individual who sees this would be amazed by both the view and China's economic growth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 09:19:07 |Display all floors
1.jpg

Sai Kung Pier, Hong Kong
Photograph by Adrian Chan, My Shot
Tanks for keeping fresh seafood for seafood restaurants at Sai Kung Pier, Hong Kong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 09:20:04 |Display all floors
1.jpg

Artisanal Dyes, Great Wall
Photograph by Jason Sawicki, My Shot
I took this photo browsing through an artist village near the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China. The colorful dyes shown are applied by hand to intricately designed copper vases.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.