Views: 7249|Replies: 23

Do you have an obsession or have you ever obsessed over anything, good or bad? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-29 17:19:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by rainyweather at 2012-10-29 17:28

Do you have an obsession or have you ever obsessed over anything, good or bad?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 17:26:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by blueeyes.yu at 2012-10-29 17:28

When I was teenager, studying at high school, I was ever obsessed with a TV series which was not really popular. Though I had to spend most of time in preparing for endless examination, I still watched it every day as soon as I came back from school.

I don’t know how to translate the TV series’ name in a right way. But I still remember what it is about.

It is about a girl who is loved by two men. The one is older than her, mature and caring, like her elder brother. The other is a young boy whose age is as same as her. He is handsome and full of passion for her and for life. In spite of his reckless, he is kind-hearted. At first, she is confused. She doesn’t how to make choices, because both of them attract her and she is so young then and never fall in love with anyone before.

They live in a time of war. At that time, changes begin to take place not only in society, but also in their life.

With her father’s order, she chooses that mature guy at first. They get married. Her husband survived in an air strike, but his legs became paralyzed. She respects him and takes care of him really well. However, she gradually realized that she doesn’t really love her husband. Who she deeply loves and will never forget is that young boy who has already left when he got to know the news about her getting married with another man.

The fortunate thing is her husband’s paralysis is not irreversible. A doctor gives him back the use of his legs. After that, he chooses to leave his wife. In other words, he lets her go.  

He wishes she can be happy. He lets her go, giving her another opportunity to live a life and find a guy which she might be really happy with and really love.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-29 17:30:57 |Display all floors
My obssession is the chinese language{:soso_e108:}
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 17:41:38 |Display all floors
mine is THIS forum
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 17:49:55 |Display all floors
blueeyes.yu Post time: 2012-10-29 17:26
When I was teenager, studying at high school, I was ever obsessed with a TV series which was not rea ...

That's a horrible end to a love story. I bet that you must have been disappointed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 18:23:03 |Display all floors
oh, almost forgot: my WIFE
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-29 18:30:05 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2012-10-29 18:23
oh, almost forgot: my WIFE

you can not have two passions.You have to choose either your wife or the forum.If you stay for such a long time in the forum then you have negelected your wife.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.