Author: Labradorite

Greece’s Extreme Right Strengthens as Economy Sinks   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-1 00:07:36 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-10-31 23:24
I apologise for my over the top response. Friends now?

Ok, about Harvard.......I am sure you real ...

poor Archimedes should freak out
friends yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-1 00:11:14 |Display all floors
truexilaren Post time: 2012-10-31 20:52
Not all Greeks are accusing Merkel or the German people, the jewish  or other people. We Greeks know ...

the genuine xilaren is only me.All the other ones are jia de .The jia de can be found in the market of china where all the stupid western tourists go to buy cheap imimations and boast that they are real
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 00:11:36 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-10-31 20:26
I am not at all familiar with the EDL in the UK....if my memory does not fail me it has been impli ...

ah mon ami, Cui bono?

It is simple. I am alright Jeff, pull up the ladder! Self interest is to blame.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 00:19:30 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2012-10-31 21:11
...and the ignorance goes on. Still generalising by taking samples from rich Greeks who could li ...

Generalisation goes both ways my dear friend that is clutching his wood in order to make a non point.

A few of her friends does not the Greek populace make. But the lack of objection of the Greek masses are self evident. I suspect you have now put an apology in the post for your unwise jab

I am sure there are wonderful Greeks suck as Xlaren here. The ones I have met however were not terribly nice people. In fact I spent so much time objecting to their silly views that I had to break up with the girl! She promptly moved to US to put a distance between her and them too.  

So here is a question for you yer bright spark.........why aren't the Greeks on the street complaining about Golden dawn? Whilst pondering that question, rub your head and hop on the same spot on one leg
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 00:23:59 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-11-1 00:07
poor Archimedes should freak out
friends yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I see you like Archimedes. It always makes me laugh and the first name that came to mind was Archimedes. He might find it intersting for his name to be evoked in this manner

I shall take care to call you Athena next time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 00:26:29 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-11-1 00:11
the genuine xilaren is only me.All the other ones are jia de .The jia de can be found in the marke ...

Jiade de? = Jade?

i am sure you are as you seem alright and temperate. Perhaps you can set up a side business saving hapless Westerners from buying jia de!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 00:57:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Eudaimonia at 2012-11-1 03:29
Bandito Post time: 2012-11-1 00:19
Generalisation goes both ways my dear friend that is clutching his wood in order to make a non poi ...
why aren't the Greeks on the street complaining about Golden dawn?

Bandito the master of generalisations meant to say: "My local media hasn't showed me any Greeks on the street complaining about golden dawn, why is that?"

Here, i'll help you, google this: "αντιφασιστική διαδήλωση", and then apologise because your ignorant bullshit are becoming more and more with each passing minute.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.