Author: Labradorite

Greece’s Extreme Right Strengthens as Economy Sinks   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-1 02:01:00 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2012-11-1 00:57
Bandito the idiotic master of generalisations meant to say: "My local media hasn't showed me any G ...

I doubt there could be anyone more ignorant in this forum than you Geek, and the poster Bandito has you correctly nailed as a freak, liar and a failure  ..........

That is why instead of your signature portraying a wise idea or comment you use a contracted quotation from me because you had your arse kicked ..............

Your avatar shows your love of the transvestite, your posts about Japanese men show them as your lovers, and the crap you post here shows you have no idea what you are talking about   .........

Never mind, you will probably get 'flushed' down the toilet along with all the other loser Geeks from Greek red neck land  .............        

You greasy tosser  ..........      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-1 03:02:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-11-1 03:03
Bandito Post time: 2012-11-1 00:23
I see you like Archimedes. It always makes me laugh and the first name that came to mind was Archi ...

I like that name .She is the goddess of wisdom
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 03:04:41 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-11-1 00:26
Jiade de? = Jade?

i am sure you are as you seem alright and temperate. Perhaps you can set up a s ...

thank you for the correction.I wrote in a hurry so I did not notice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 03:05:44 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2012-11-1 00:57
Bandito the idiotic master of generalisations meant to say: "My local media hasn't showed me any G ...

your greek is perfect

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-1 03:11:10 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-11-1 03:05
your greek is perfect

And my apologies to you when I am angered by your fellow countryman  ............

Eudiamonia  ..........

That is one ignert MF  .................     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 03:11:13 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-10-31 23:24
I apologise for my over the top response. Friends now?

Ok, about Harvard.......I am sure you real ...

was she the only female in the class?Did she escape from all of you?
yes I know people who go to Harvard have to be rich and not genious.
even George Papandreou has been a tutor in Harvard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 03:18:10 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-11-1 03:11
And my apologies to you when I am angered by your fellow countryman  ............

Eudiamonia  ... ...

all of us have always  got a personal reason when we get angry in the forum which we do not express openly or we can not express openly.It is a good way not to give the answer immediately but think a little bit since anger brings anger .Time helps us to see things fron a different optical angle.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.