Author: Transhumanism..

White People Are Less Likely to Be Gay   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-3 05:25:20 |Display all floors
WhatNow Post time: 2015-3-2 16:19
Bought at the RSPCA

i'm pet & smoke free environment even no plants at my apt...i can be dissappearin for months without worry anythin at my apt  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 05:29:02 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2015-3-3 05:25
i'm pet & smoke free environment even no plants at my apt...i can be dissappearin for months witho ...

I was the same when I lived in a flat, now I mainly study at home a kitten is nice we now have 11 chickens, 2 ducks and a cat

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 21:38:07 |Display all floors
WhatNow Post time: 2015-3-2 16:29
I was the same when I lived in a flat, now I mainly study at home a kitten is nice we now have 11  ...

that sounds like a farmhouse to me  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 04:27:03 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2015-3-3 21:38
that sounds like a farmhouse to me

It is, we had kids taking pictures two days ago, it is fun you should see our vegetable garden and fruit trees,to  think we live in the center of a big city

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 05:05:56 |Display all floors
WhatNow Post time: 2015-3-3 15:27
It is, we had kids taking pictures two days ago, it is fun you should see our vegetable garden and ...

at least you improve the real estate value in your nabe not like some ghetto that i have seen & been to  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 05:51:38 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2015-3-4 05:05
at least you improve the real estate value in your nabe not like some ghetto that i have seen & be ...

I live in a beautiful street, we all know eachother help eachother I mow next doors lawns because he is a very only man all houses are quiet at night. I think we are the worst house in the street

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-4 21:08:32 |Display all floors
WhatNow Post time: 2015-3-3 16:51
I live in a beautiful street, we all know eachother help eachother I mow next doors lawns because  ...

we have 2 houses right next to each other (very rare) & my brothers love to manicure their lawns especially the frontyard. we're the only families that have a snow blower (we blow only half of the block whenever snowfall)...and yet most of the folks there are neighborhood watchers at dawn.  ME, myself i live in a small coop apt that i dont have to care for anythin  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.