Author: lionstar

collection: outstanding phrases in CD-Forum [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-18 20:37:59 |Display all floors
"German man receives Diploma after studying for 40 years."...what does that tell us? Germans are VERY persistent
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 20:42:16 |Display all floors
"China, the entire human species is counting on you to remove the massive chunk of human excrement
that Bill Gates has dropped on the world."  {:soso_e174:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 21:06:42 |Display all floors
"Dont get me wrong, my caucasian friend: i think your people should always be naked, like the nudists.  but i expect more for china and israel."  {:soso_e132:}  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 21:55:12 |Display all floors
"What can I do in China if I want to give birth to more than two babies? Could you please tell me?"....your question could be responded by the/your local authorities....hong bao{:soso_e133:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 22:16:47 |Display all floors
seems the person wrote that is ... what? "It was on my way to China aboard a Cathy Pacific 747.
The flight attendant was handing out forms to fill out for customs upon landing.
She asked me if I would be traveling on to China and I said 'yes'.
She gave me some forms but failed to give me all the necessary forms she had in her hands.
When I tried to go through customs it was pointed out I didn't have all the forms I needed.
I told the customs agent the flight attendant told me this is all I needed but the brain dead
fight attendant was wrong. So I had to go back to the tables at the back of the room and
fill out the form the brain dead flight attendant didn't give me.
I don't know why the brain dead flight attendant asked me if I was traveling on to China if
she didn't have any idea of what forms to give me in the first place."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 10:33:47 |Display all floors
"I have a problem with mirrors... many of them broke when I look in it..."  {:soso_e133:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 12:00:08 |Display all floors
"the nearer the bone the sweeter the meat"........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.