Author: macanese

The real reason America used nuclear weapons against Japan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-24 18:59:02 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-10-23 22:48
The Japanese unit 731 used thousands of Chinese for human experiments  .........

Under the Americ ...

"They went free".

And now, in China, we have the sons of the leaders who took part in the CR IN LEADERSHIP POSITIONS today. Why you have nothing to say about this .... EVER!???

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-24 21:13:48 |Display all floors
changamullah Post time: 2012-10-24 18:57
And the force is strong with you too ...

... your occasional effort, dropping into conversations, ...
.. your occasional effort, dropping into conversations, reminding the Chinese patriots that (in this instance) the Japs were b@stards and the US had their hand in it too.

Yes  ........

The truth hurts for apologists such as yourself  ..........     

Yet whenever there is any attempt by posters on this forum to force the patriots to examine their own history

I have yet to see the truth printed that does not contain falsified statements and exaggerated numbers to suit. You can hardly expect me to agree with egregious buffoonery as presented by your favourite media and people such as yourself. When people like you get proved wrong you normally just slink away, then pop out of the woodwork after a few weeks to have another go.  Gosh you are back already  ..........  !!  

one where they were portrayed as victims of foreign imperialism

And I agree it is very easy to excuse the domination of the 8 foreign Imperial powers that chewed up China by those who would rather ignore this, and you would want to seem to try and forget that this was the catalyst for New China and the May 4th Movement saw the eventual end of the Imperialists  ...........

If it is criticized by foreigners as patriotic to know the actual history, then that shows that foreigners (and ABC's) are cognitively challenged and blind when presented with the actual facts of history  ...........

I am sure I can count you in on that bunch  .........      

And banana coloured at that ...........  

Right  .........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-24 21:21:23 |Display all floors
changamullah Post time: 2012-10-24 18:59
"They went free".

And now, in China, we have the sons of the leaders who took part in the CR IN L ...

You are stooping to a new low here and looking very desperate scratching at the ground through your own excrement   ...........

The 731 chemical unit experimented on live human beings and allegedly killed thousands. They gave their research to the Americans and were allowed to go free  ...........

I see little that connects the offspring of CPC members with actual perpetrators of real events such as the above  .........

BTW ........

Preston Bush the nefarious gangster and petrol salesman to the Nazis in WWII had connections to two US presidents called 'Bush' and they both continued the family legacy of death and profit  .........

Haven't seen you criticizing them Mr. Hypocrite   ................             

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 03:34:00 |Display all floors
TrinityShemale Post time: 2012-10-23 18:42
Totally agree with this point.  America doesn't fear China, China doesn't fear us.  It would be ni ...

> america and china doesn't fear each other

while politics is one of the biggest six million dollar questions, but, due to the capitalistic nature of america's social structure (capitalism) and of the social structures of the chinese animal (again capitalistic to the core), economics, my take, will be the chemical compounds which will ultimately bond the two together.

however, and as i had said here in the past and i'll say again, and, this is based on the presumption i see of america, which is that she is nummero uno and hence no compromises: the prospects thus for the lessening of tensions of and for the wiping off of the indifference that exists between the two just won't happen untill an arm wrestle of kind between the two have taken place.

this competition (arm wrestling), when it happens, will serve as the medicine which will bring the two to their better senses and this sense i'm taking about is that the two will be forced to come up with the self-raising soul searching question: why not coexist as partners in business in a business world and in an entreprenerial environment instead of existing in a state of constant wariness over one another as we now do instead?

i mean jeep america has just announced that it is going china. gm and ford is already there. chrysler is trying to find a crack in it. boeing is doing a hell of a business with its dream liner. microsoft and apple had just announced that they will be unveiling their wWindows-8 and their micro i-pad. shell and likely exxon is drilling away in the south china sea. and the list goes on and on... so how are you going to divorse all of that from the world of the chinese? you just can't!

Yes, a squirmish of kind will have to happen before the prospect of mutual coexistence becomes a reality for the two and my premonition of what kind of a squirmish and where this will like take place is that it'll be somewhere in the open sea in the Asia Pacific and it won't have anything to do with either the South China Sea or that of the East China Sea.

i foresee it as something having to do with frictions created by some kind of ludicrust sanctions which turn blocade for the chinese that the Chinese just won't take lying down and that the americans had made a grave calculated risk in enforcing.

i envision a number of surface vessels, equally from both sides, renderred inservicible; kia's in the three digits both sides; zhongnanhai and the pentagon switched to full war mode; and, a cease fire ultimately arrived at and the years following, just like it is with nam-american relations, and, my tiny wennie little kiddies will be giving me the middle fingers, and you theirs, and they will go marying one another as if no borders exists for mankind. i mean isn't that sad?

damn! and i was prechin someone here about novels...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 07:20:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 07:37:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 08:18:13 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-10-24 15:20
Everything you wrote prescribing the inevitably of conflict to America's number one status is devo ...

You wouldn't by any chance be one of these paid trolls,
or the paid troll, who bored poor *@#$%^&* out of her wits here
now would you? Yes, I can picture a character exactly like that here.
Can anyone else here picture the character that I do?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.