Author: macanese

The real reason America used nuclear weapons against Japan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-19 06:01:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 10:20:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-10-18 18:26
lebeast Post time: 2012-10-18 00:45
little edisonone is another closet racist, living in his carefully exclusive china town in Canada,  ...

> little edisonone is another closet racist....

I said it here as elsewhere in the past and I'll say again:

My [where everybody knows your name watering hole whitey friends and aqaintances and I] have an understanding: we believe in racial integrity -- "NOT RACISM".

Racism is when you think you are the super race and that everyone else, i.e., blacks, hindus, the yellow man, the American Indian and everything else is lessor than you hence treat them as slaves, livestocks, and sub-humans

Racial integrity is where a racial group have every rights to maintain and keep their racial intetegrity as intact as possible, i.e., the principles of the Aryans and of the white supremists.

Keeping one's racial integrity and not afraid to show it is a God given right. It have nothing to do with liberalism as you have put it.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 13:39:36 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-10-19 10:20

I said it here as elsewhere in the past and I'll s ...

What is this 'racial integrity' nonsense? A paper thin shield for racism. Deliberate exclusion, including hostile means if necessary, inevitably leads to racism. I always advise racists, like yourself, to be proud of what you are. Looks like the American KKKlansman have more courage than you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 13:56:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by havok at 2012-10-19 13:58
lebeast Post time: 2012-10-18 16:45
little edisonone is another closet racist, living in his carefully exclusive china town in Canada,  ...

He obviously did not know about the attempted palace coup and am willing to bet that none of the Chinese here know about 'Operation Ketsu-go'.

Keyword searches for the Chinese members: 'operation ketsu-go'  and 'zero fighter'.

In the book 'Zero Fighter' by Akira Yoshimura, the author revealed how underground factories escaped bombardments by the US. Those factories produced everything from rifles to tanks and even the famous Zero fighter. The hardware were designed to operate with peanut oil. They would not perform as well as original designs and were produced in far lesser quantity. However, together with guerrilla warfare via 'Operation Ketsu-go' against Allied occupation, the human cost on both sides would have been enormous.

This is not factoring in the return of the Quantung Army, which although defeated by the Russians, was still a formidable fighting force filled with hardened and experienced combat veterans, and that army was on the march home to defend the Emperor. Any doubts on how veterans of the brutal mainland Chinese campaign would lengthen the bloody occupation of the Japanese home islands?

The opinions highlighted by the first post were made by US military leaders who understandably were ignorant of 'Operation Ketsu-go', the underground factories, the homeward march of the Quantung Army, and the palace coup, which occurred after Hiroshima and Nagasaki were destroyed. If those military leaders had to commit to the occupation, watching both Japanese and non-Japanese die everyday, they probably would have changed their minds soon afterwards.

So to all the Chinese members here: Spare everyone your crocodile tears for the Japanese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 14:35:58 |Display all floors
havok Post time: 2012-10-18 21:39
What is this 'racial integrity' nonsense? A paper thin shield for racism. Deliberate exclusion, in ...

the kkk lynches people. those of us who believe in "racial integrity" (keeping to themselves) do no such haneous things. we may, with our stares, mentally make outcasts out of those who had slipped through the cracks by chosing to deserts their own community, which is quite logical, but that is all we do.

the kkk's are a social group made up principally of snobbish whites. those of us who stands for racial independence (or racial integrity) and not modern liberalism are entitled to our God given rights, too, you know.

you just can't go about labeling us racists simply because we defend what we believe in. doing so goes contrary to the philosophy of liberty or liberalism that you guys so brags about.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-21 15:55:11 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-10-19 12:20

I said it here as elsewhere in the past and I'll s ...
Racism is when you think you are the super race and that everyone else, i.e., blacks, hindus, the yellow man, the American Indian and everything else is lessor than you hence treat them as slaves, livestocks, and sub-humans

not quite

actually, racism is the deliberate association of a variable (typically behavioural or psychological) with an ethnically discernable racial group.

It does not depend on valency, though is most commonly considered in terms of devaluation and discrimination.

That is to say, a racially categorised group is given a negative judgement and dealt with in terms of it.

In your own way, quite clearly, you are racist. You are not treated as a livestock or subhuman. You have a privileged life. Go to China if you want to see where you really stand.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-21 16:12:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lebeast at 2012-10-21 18:16
edisonone Post time: 2012-10-19 16:35
the kkk lynches people. those of us who believe in "racial integrity" (keeping to themselves) do n ...

the KKK gained strength as a quasi-political group at a time of economic depression, just as other fascist groups did in Italy and Germany.

as a viable structure, it has no clout nowadays, post civil right movement genesis of legal protections for minority groups in the liberal 1960s.

you have told us you live an an exclusively chinese enclave in Canada. I suspect also you are quite ethno-fascist, considering your views.

I haven't labelled "you" collectively as racists. I have said, that you, edisonone, consistently present views derivative of a racist belief structure.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.