Views: 1545|Replies: 6

need help... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-13 23:08:21 |Display all floors
I run into trouble in the process of my educational practice.I was assigned to a high school to act as one PE teacher and I was also appointed to teach for the Grade Three.what is more,I have taken over three classes and all of the three classes are worst no natter which aspects among all of other classes.of course,which was refered by their original teachers.To start with,I told myself that I should build up confidence toward my capability and believe that all students are good in nature as long as I could integrate myself into their group.However,after finished the class and I have to admitted that I am lack of a sort ability to organize them well.May one side that I am a newcomer for them and they can hardly accept me at the outset.Whereas,when mentioned our educational practice and a large number of my classmates also complained about their respective awkward situation that they encountered.what they moaned was aslo mostly the student`s behavior and a mass of students was too disobedient.To tell the truth,I have a little disappointed toward their conducts those students presented in my class but I also believe that all of those embarrassed sides is temporary because that there is no bad students but a useless teacher.My friends,do you agree with my idea?I am also looking forward your proposals to educate students....what my ideal goal is to be one special friend to all students....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-14 11:08:16 |Display all floors
which high school you in at the moment? why you teach PE? it is considered a useless course in china, because it doesn't count anything in the uni entrance exam. but in my view PE is important. without a good physical condition you can't do anything with strength and confidence.

you should show your toughness at the very beginning, making them at least listen to you and respect you. after that you show your kindness and caring, build up a good friendship, give everthing you can to help them. some bad boys will get in the way, but you can send them to principle's office. them the rest of students will be quiet and obidient.
(this hidden signature can only be seen by myself)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-14 22:44:57 |Display all floors
river16 Post time: 2012-10-14 11:08
which high school you in at the moment? why you teach PE? it is considered a useless course in china ...

Thanks for your advice..Maybe It is tend to be more effectual to treat them with strictly at the outset and to found prestige in front of all students.You know,My major is physical education,therefore,I have no other alternatives but for following instruction that was given by those high-ranking leaders.What is more,for my major and the orientation of my carreer is toward be as one teacher.As a consequence,I have to be act as one PE teacher during the period of educational practice...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-15 22:53:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-15 18:55
I can empathise with you, Mugy, as you are a young person at the beginning of a life career. Don't l ...

I am fairly grateful for your particular analysis toward my current annoyance.You know?I have talked with them evenly but today,when they do not stick to the rule or their behavior was agaist the regulations and I tend to shout to them rather than persuade them to obey the rules as before......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-15 23:03:15 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2012-10-15 22:53
I am fairly grateful for your particular analysis toward my current annoyance.You know?I have talk ...

what's their response?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-15 23:21:50 |Display all floors
river16 Post time: 2012-10-15 23:03
what's their response?

To tell the truth,their responses have gone beyond my imagination and my later method has worked among those students who were disobedient before....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-15 23:24:39 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2012-10-15 23:21
To tell the truth,their responses have gone beyond my imagination and my later method has worked a ...

good to hear.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.