Author: Andy1961

I need some marraiage advise   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-15 07:21:49 |Display all floors
get a good lawyer...file a divorce...go get another girl...
you can't change someone...and you can't change yourself to suit someone...
just be yourself and find someone being herself that like and love you...simple yet difficult to find but still go for it...

no need to listen to others as to how to get her back...how to change yourself or how to change her mind set...it won't happen...character of a person is God given, just like your thumb print...everyone got unique thumb print...and u can't change your thumb print...so your character, talent, etc inside you is nature or God given blue print...you can't change it...its who you are....

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-15 08:46:00 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-12 08:16
Sniff-sniff…. you marriage is domed  and it  smells like a gold digger, but hey, I am not saying sh ...

Well Said!
It doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries if two pe ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-10-15 10:11:05 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-10-14 15:21
get a good lawyer...file a divorce...go get another girl...
you can't change someone...and you can't ...

The voice of reason.
My thoughts exactly.
This 'marriage' isn't going any place but in the dumpster. Might as well get it over with as quickly as possible and start
looking for someone who is compatible and not using this guy as a ticket to her dream life.
This problem woman just happens to be Chinese but these problem women come from ALL nations.
I've met plenty of problem American women here in the USA who are out for their meal ticket and
have no feelings otherwise.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-15 17:12:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by loveyouall at 2012-10-15 17:16

her visa expires in 8 months? and creating a nuisance now?  this means you took her overseas to your country.  Is she missing our china and the chinese people?  Why is the visa a problem?  you can also apply for her to stay with you permanently right? Why cant you solve this for her?  Probably she was hoping to be with you forever but now she is scared.
Apart from this,  maybe she is tired of you,  in the beginning maybe there was excitement as you must have shown her a very rosy picture about your finance and job but she is disappointed.  Or maybe the sex is disappointing.

If things are gettig worse, you ask her what exactly she wants,  maybe this cannot continue. So get seperated and live peacfully.  Did you do a pre nuptial agreement? maybe its time to slip out the ring from your finger.

Maybe you both should take some professional guidance course to sort out this problem.  On the forum you will get weird comments like mine.  Invite  a neutral person to talk to both of you together.
if you can be happy with what you have, dont wait for more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-15 23:35:30 |Display all floors
I think , you should do something to make her hanppy . it is diffcult to find the person you love .fighting .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 20:10:23 |Display all floors
river16 Post time: 2012-10-12 20:49
well, i never thought visa could be a bigger issue over marriage. and for me this kind of women are  ...

She might be lonely in a new country and away from home, bring her back to her hometown..
It is always hard for a women to married in other country where her family, friends, culture are so far from her reach. She needs time to adapt to the new environment.
Be patience .. Dont give up

Cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 13:12:37 |Display all floors
Andy1961 (is 1961 your year of birth?)
For what country are you applying her Visa for?
I’m also married nearly 5 years to a lovely Chinese madam, which I knew already for 6 years before that. Some of what you mentioned sounds very familiar to me. I have been through it with all pros. & cons..  Now everything is fine and we live in Germany and Shanghai.
Tell your wife (next time she goes berserk) that you surely will send her back to her Mother if she doesn't support you in the way a couple should help each other in such situations. And that she can stay there until she changes her attitude. There is no reason to be screaming and using abusive words at all especially not with such important issues at stake. She should try a stunt like that at the embassy,- they would send her passport through the shredder (German way). Believe me, her Mother/ family will see her right if she is the one doing wrong here!
I am saying all that by meaning good for both of you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.