Author: Andy1961

I need some marraiage advise   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-13 13:33:51 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-13 12:26
That is a load of crap, regardless what nationally the subject is, spouse visas in Australia hare  ...

You are a real donkey Raton, I provide advice based on my own experience and you decide to turn it into a personal attack on me.
Sounds like you jelly.

But to further debunk your bitter rant.

"largely depends on the financial position of the sponsor, hence your arguments with your wife about money."

All that is needed for a spouse visa is the provision of support for a minimum of two years by the person deemed to be the spouse, if that individual is unable to prove they have reliable income then further assurance must be provided by a third party, the sponsor. My personal arguments with my wife about money were in relation to the fact that the process, and the unknown result is stressful and in times of stress people tend to attack those they love and care about, not those outside factors that cause the stress.

"Since the emigration departments in Shanghai are using Chinese national into checking the veracity of the women’s claims and most of the time the claims are full of inconsistencies and better known as lies, hence the delay into getting the PR visas."

The emmigration department in Shanghai has nothing to do with the claims of immigration to Australia, it is done through Western Australia's visa office. The reasons for the delay on immigration are that Australia has a strict number of places dedicated to the immigration of aged individuals ie, parents of adults. Saying that the claims are always filled with lies is simple cynicism.

"medical care of old people in Australia is only for the rich or been and Australian citizens or getting a pension, even then, it is bloody hard for them to survive.  Medicare doesn’t pay you a cent for the parents of your wife."

Medicare is not provided for aged parent immigrants for a period of two years after their arrival in Australia, in any case that has nothing to do with the issues discussed by the OP and in my particular case has even less weight as we have Private HI and will provide for my wife's parents as well.

You can be as cynical as you want but I have strong filial dedication to both my parents and my parents in law, my wife has been supportive of me, as have her parents. Looking after them i their own age is the least I can offer, whether in China or Australia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-13 13:41:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-14 06:29:38 |Display all floors
Raton.........all i can say is i feel very sorry for your wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-14 08:32:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2012-10-14 08:34
raton Post time: 2012-10-13 08:59
Exactly what I was thinking, old fart piss weak  gets married to a much younger chick, totally inf ...

What gives You the right to insult?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-14 09:33:07 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-14 09:50:30 |Display all floors
love her,love her dog

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-14 09:56:30 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.