Author: Andy1961

I need some marraiage advise   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-13 07:53:29 |Display all floors
Thanks guys for the advise, very much apprecaited, i think time will tell. When she is happy she is great to be around, but i feel that iam living with a time bomb, waiting to explode again, and i hate living like that. I know that when she is that angry, i cannot reason with her. So i try and get out of the house for a couple of hours, hopeing on my return she would have cooled down some. But soon as i get in the door it starts all over again. It is like walking on broken glass As i Said in the first post i do not yell back, i dont call her insulting names, i just sit back in dismay on what is happening. I guess i will have to try and sort it out one way or another, because at the moment the relationship is not healthy, and iam too old for this crap day in day out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-13 08:59:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-13 09:36:36 |Display all floors
Raton, i did not know you had the brain the size of a pea, she is only 3 years younger than myself. After reading your comments i may think she is more mature than yourself after all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-13 09:42:57 |Display all floors
I am married to a Chinese woman and she also has a fiery temper, it has mellowed over the years and now that we are settled it is much better.
We had terrible arguments when we were first married, mostly about money because I don't like talking about it.
A Visa can be a stressful thing, she may be worried that you plan to misuse her and is overreacting. She may also have the long term goal of bringing her family to your home country so she can better look after them. I know many visas to Australia are refused and if she has heard this she is probably very distraught over thinking something could go wrong.
Reassure her that things will be okay, western nations are slow to process important documents. To shift my wife's parents to Australia could take 20 years and in the meantime the rules could change. But my wife now understands that the power we have to change the process is limited. Hopefully your wife will understand that not everything can be fixed by getting angry and that a calmer approach solves many more problems than an angry one.

Good luck with your issues and I hope you find happiness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-13 10:08:52 |Display all floors
Vorgal78, Many thanks for your advise and comments, i did tell her that fighting with myslf all the time was not helping matters and just pushing myself further away. But she could not and will not accept this. Iam going to try a different approach. She does realise my intentions are good. Time will only tell. I hope you have a great weekend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-13 11:59:52 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-13 12:26:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.