Views: 15922|Replies: 34

I need some marraiage advise   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-12 12:49:08 |Display all floors
I met this beautiful chinese lady just over 12 months ago, all things were going great. Till i slipped the wedding ring on in July. One week after the yelling and the abuse started, and after weeks of this going on every day, i had enough, It was that bad i did not want to come home from work. Mind you i would never try and fight back or yell or scream myself. And it was all over her visa that would expire in 8 months time. She was expecting it to be processed within one week. When i question her about her moods, she would denie that anything had happened. The words that came out of her were insulting to myself and my family> I did try and talk to her about this adviseing that it was not helping matters, that it was not helping the marraiage, but she can not seem to listen. I know we have different cultures and i think iam a very open minded person. But i have never experienced this type of behaviour in my life. The bottom line is i want to try and save the marriage if possible, and i just want the yelling and name calling to stop. Iam  westerner who is seeking good advise, from anyone who has experienced this before.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-12 13:58:36 |Display all floors
What was she yelling about? What is the connection between you and her visa expiring next June that made her so angry?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 14:07:33 |Display all floors
I think it all has to do with the Visa, i was not in a hurry to get it done 1 week after the Marriage, as i said before i have been living in Hell the past months.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 14:48:58 |Display all floors
Andy1961 Post time: 2012-10-12 14:07
I think it all has to do with the Visa, i was not in a hurry to get it done 1 week after the Marriag ...

she yelled at you cause  she thought you don't take her visa issue serious? or just because she was moody for the sake of the visa trouble? can you help her on the issue? I think you should try to give a helping hand to deal with trouble she meets and make her believe you stand next to her all the time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 20:30:04 |Display all floors
I think you should take a good communication with her and let her know how to solve the visa problem. maybe she just worry can't got the visa smoothly
Make the impossible possible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 20:49:04 |Display all floors
well, i never thought visa could be a bigger issue over marriage. and for me this kind of women are terrible because they care only about things that are in their own interest.  if you marry them you are pathetic.

it doesnt make sense that married couple worrying about visa. too weird.
(this hidden signature can only be seen by myself)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 22:16:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.