Views: 11680|Replies: 87

Outright lies reported as "news"   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-12 02:27:45 |Display all floors
Compare the photos for your own analysis.

http://heritage.perm.ru/UGF/viewtopic.php?lng=ru&id=11&t_id=39&pagina=7

BBC used a photo belonging to an Italian photographer and labeled it "Syrian citizens killed by Assad"

.The NATO mechanism of lie and promotion doesn't shun falsifications. So British BBC shows victims of NATO bombing of Baghdad as victims of the slaughter arranged by agents of CIA and fighters Al-Qaeda in the al-Houla area in Homs Province.

Italian photographer, Marco Di Lauro, has exposed the BBC which illegally used one of his photographs taken in Iraq as anti-Syrian Propaganda on their website’s front page.  

Di Lauro said: “Somebody is using illegaly one of my images for anti syrian propaganda on the BBC web site front page.  

Today Sunday May 27 at 0700 am London time the attached image which I took in Al Mussayyib in Iraq on March 27, 2003 (see caption below) was front page on BBC web site illustrating the massacre that happen in Houla the Syrian town and the caption and the web site was stating that the images was showing the bodies of all the people that have been killed in the massacre and that the image was received by the BBC by an unknown activist. Somebody is using my images as a propaganda against the Syrian government to prove the massacre
.”  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 13:23:58 |Display all floors
National public Radio is broadcasting BBC propaganda here  now as I type.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 13:41:03 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2012-10-12 13:23
National public Radio is broadcasting BBC propaganda here  now as I type.

If it is indeed false reporting, you know what their next move will be, a small printed retraction

on page five.     The BBC lost all respect of the public years ago and I live here, lovely people just

bad organisations every where.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 14:16:00 |Display all floors
honkam Post time: 2012-10-12 13:41
If it is indeed false reporting, you know what their next move will be, a small printed retraction ...

Yes they will have to pretend it was a "mistake".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 14:26:09 |Display all floors
It says below the picture that it can't be verified....
If anything, it just shows that the BBC website do not check their sources enough before publishing information, but it does not say that this is Syria
Mr. Daniel Walsh (BEng/工学学士, MSc/理学硕士)

E-Mail/电子邮箱: daniel_hs_walsh@hotmail.com
LinkedIN Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/danielhswalsh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 15:01:31 |Display all floors
The price of freedom is eternal vigillence.
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 15:06:05 |Display all floors
daniel_hs_walsh Post time: 2012-10-12 14:26
It says below the picture that it can't be verified....
If anything, it just shows that the BBC web ...

http://heritage.perm.ru/UGF/view ... _id=39&pagina=7

Thank you for your question Mr. Walsh. Please note that the picture of the people killed by American bombs in Baghdad, was misrepresented by the BBC as being of victims killed in in the al-Houla area in Homs Province which is in Syria.

More information here:

http://uprootedpalestinians.blog ... houla-massacre.html      

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.