Views: 18315|Replies: 101

Do citizens have rights to ask our gov to stop buying Japanese branded cars?   [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-5 20:10:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-10-5 21:10

In some area, Most of cars of Communist Party and gov are Japanese branded cars. We often said that Japanese businessmen built good personal Guanxi (Relationship) with our officials. Japanese businessmen know well about the game rules of our Gov-owned cars' purchase.

Now, many private-owned Japanese branded cars cover the brand with our National flag. Last night, one guy said that his daughter would close the window curtain before she watched Japanese Cartoon film. His daughter fear that someone would beat her if one saw her watching Japanese film.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-5 20:14:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-10-5 20:16

If some citizens wanna ask our Communist Party leaders, Officials, Military leaders to stop buying Japanese branded cars with our taxpayers' money,
do we have the rights?
How could we fulfill the rights?  Could citizens stop our gov buying Japanese branded cars?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-5 20:20:46 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-10-5 20:14
If some citizens wanna ask our Communist Party leaders, Officials, Military leaders to stop buying J ...

You have no rights.  The government will do what they want to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-5 20:24:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-10-5 20:25
grb Post time: 2012-10-5 20:20
You have no rights.  The government will do what they want to.

I often read that South Korea's gov buy only Korean branded cars in news reports. It was one of major reasons that South Korea built a strong car industry in the past decades.

Why did China's gov seldom buy Chinese branded cars?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-5 20:25:55 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-10-5 20:24
I often read that South Korea's gov buy only Korean branded cars in news reports. It was one of ma ...

Because the Chinese branded cars are not very good.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-5 23:51:00 |Display all floors
Why did China's gov seldom buy Chinese branded cars?

Because they buy the best cars - and not a country's cars.
The Chinese government is smart enough to understand that the Japanese governments and the Japanese companies are two different entities. They are quarreling with the japanese government - and not with Toyota.

What I find quite odd is: why do still so many Chinese seem to lack the understanding that a country's government, a country's people and a country's companies are different entities?
I even heard some friends of mine who are university students stop buying japanese products... this shows to me that the education level in China is still quite low.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-6 00:00:11 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-10-5 23:51
Because they buy the best cars - and not a country's cars.
The Chinese government is smart enough  ...

Disagree~

This is what Patriotism means~
Chinese people stand together for their country.
As of your views on Japanese different entities...i differ~...Japanese are well known for their Patriotism~
They all as one with the govt...nothing is different entities...their ideas and concept same as their govt. and their support on their own govt. means they think as one and do as one~

China govt. not...they think money and money only...doing business with Japan is making money...to govt...doing for citizen is losing money...profit & loss...see?

Chinese have to get rid of the money greedy blood in them...start with family education...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.