Author: 468259058

Do citizens have rights to ask our gov to stop buying Japanese branded cars?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-9 19:22:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-9 19:33:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-9 20:49:49 |Display all floors
i think cars made local should sell local. here is why. they all fail. or have quirks that if not know about can cause a fail. fixing a car is a fast easy thing if you know what is wrong and can get the parts. sometimes by  the time shipping is considered the part causes the car to not be worth the money to fix even if it still has years of service left if it was not this part it would be the next it is not as bad as it used to be but if you buy foreign then every replacement part is a little more expensive than it needs to be and the odds of your knowing every thing about the car decreases. cars are expensive and even in the same model from year to year natural design progression makes part interchange an uncertain thing . i tend to think that cars that work and are safe and don't pollute over much should not be crushed for no good reason than the parts to fix them are in a junkyard on the other side of the world when the same happens in both junk yards for the same reasons.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-9 21:37:58 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-10-5 20:24
I often read that South Korea's gov buy only Korean branded cars in news reports. It was one of ma ...

i think the reasons are that our national conditions are more complex  than korea or even any other  country in the world, saying goes that "existence is reasonable " ,if our gov stops buying japanese branded cars,maybe the lose will outweight the gain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-10 00:48:04 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-9 19:22
For Australian regulations, the RTA  the height of the bumper, tyres, seat bests and few minor cha ...

BYD is a reputable company.  They even have an office in the USA and are trying to export to USA.  At least the Australain government had enough since not to let Chery in.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-10 01:55:35 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-9 19:33
I think the only successful car made by the poms, was the Mini Morris. While back the Jaguar did c ...

Yes  .........  !

Jaguar like Aston Martins were notoriously difficult to 'shim-up' to get the valve clearances correct after tightening the head  ..........   

And the way they 'shoe-horned' the V12 engine into the E-type was done by retards  ..........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-10 04:17:36 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-10-5 20:14
If some citizens wanna ask our Communist Party leaders, Officials, Military leaders to stop buying J ...

You are a subject of the communist party.
You have no rights, whatsoever.
Go back to work, shut up, and generate public revenue for your officials to embezzle.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.