Author: 468259058

Do citizens have rights to ask our gov to stop buying Japanese branded cars?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-9 14:59:21 |Display all floors
deeds61 Post time: 2012-10-9 14:56
Or Kmart, Walgreens, Sears, etc. 90% of clothes in all stores if you check the tags, made in China o ...

SOME Dell parts are made in China, not all.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-9 15:05:02 |Display all floors
Most I know my brother in a VP there and for many years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-9 15:11:10 |Display all floors
deeds61 Post time: 2012-10-9 15:05
Most I know my brother in a VP there and for many years.

The most important parts, the Intel processor is made in USA.  Also, all engineering and development is done in USA.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-9 15:56:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-9 16:00:02 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-9 15:56
Not so … I know of a car dealer importing Chinese car into Australia, were rules and regulations  ...

I understand and those that are imported and not the same as the ones sold in China.  And I was not referring to industrial engines that you mentioned.  Just curious what brand was imported into Australia?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-9 17:03:49 |Display all floors
of course Chinese govenment won't purchase Japanese branded cars now, citizens don't need ask.
what you see those cars on the street was bought long before. you know there're many patriotic marches in many cities, such as Beijing and Shanghai, to protest Japan so-called buying Diaoyu Islands. No other country but Japan can spur Chinese pepole to love and protect thier own homelands beacuse the past invasion by them.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-10-9 18:32:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-6 19:38
As Isaid before, it would be more honest if China simply withdrew from the W.T.O. You don't need t ...

You want China to leave the WTO? After joining the WTO import duty on most goods imported to China has been reduced meaning a greatly increased amount of business for Western companies selling in China, I for one now import UK made goods into China that would not have been economic before China became a WTO member.
If anybody should quit the WTO how about the USA? They seem to be fond of putting extra import duties onto goods to protect their own overpriced US manufactured goods, often with some very dubious reasoning behind the decisions. Free markets should work in both directions.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.