Author: debbie520

Serious in looking for marriage   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-10 23:32:38 |Display all floors
tracyliu1987108 Post time: 2012-10-9 18:13
why do you ask? as a typical chinese, white skin is beauty

You actually remind me why my friend from Taiwan detests being called Chinese:) I often say to her but yes, you are Chinese to which she turns red with rage but I understand her sentiments. She likes to put a buffer between her and perhaps unenlightened folks like you. Same goes for folks I know in HK. I saw your looks and it is rural compared to folks I know.  Prove me wrong:)  

Everyone in the West knows why some Chinese people are keen to have fair skin....social. To convince folks that one is not impoverished farm worker etc. A funny notion as if you are impoverished, your skin tone won't mask it

If you felt diminished by it, embrace it as this is you and hardly going to change
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-11 01:19:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-11 01:46:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2012-10-11 02:41
raton Post time: 2012-10-11 01:03
Sorry ,still a dog .... Que hijo de putas ..!

I won't trade insults with you but i have reported you to the folks responsible for ensuring things like  is not used. I can imagine you are raised by wolves so you have no mother to insult.

I can tell you this much, you are nothing

Anyone that writes a sneaky public message in spanish assuming that no one can understand spanish proffering advice on how to get Chinese women is a loser....very fitting in your case

You are a comical figure
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-11 01:50:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-10-11 01:55
raton Post time: 2012-10-11 01:19
And who educates the educated..? Means she is rural and therefore uneducated because she comments o ...

why don't you come to look at her, I have something in my hand to teach you a lesson with. Go away, you bore me.

If you think Tracyliu will allow you to come anywhere near her due to your unsolicited act of defending her, you are delusional. As of my claim, aye, this is why I am never interested in picking up girls up here. I am not interested......unlike you!A girl made a stupid comment on behalf of 1.3 billion people, very intelligent. What business are you running in China as you don't appear to be very bright?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-10-11 02:44:22 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-10-11 01:46
I won't trade insults with you but i have reported you to the folks responsible for ensuring things ...

que hago y lo elimino

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-11 03:11:14 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-10-11 02:44
que hago y lo elimino

yo también

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-11 03:19:09 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2012-10-10 23:10
Scary people on this forum

you have to get out more..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.