Author: debbie520

Serious in looking for marriage   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-10 22:28:47 |Display all floors
tracyliu1987108 Post time: 2012-10-10 10:13
以白为美,“一白遮三丑” but you will not understand. You are not Chinese. Besides, be stro ...

ha ha ha my gf is a zillion times prettier than you:) Honest
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-10 22:33:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-10-11 03:14
tracyliu1987108 Post time: 2012-10-10 10:19
And, what is the the problem of being RURAL? Country side is beautiful, country life is queit and  ...

I am a city bloke, born and raised in the city.......my aversion and snobbery of rural folks is borne out of the fact that I don't like educated illiterates.........outright illiterate can be tolerated. I consider you an ill educated person due to comment about skin which is the preserve of uneducated folks. A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.

I believe the Chinese government shares my view to some extent as rural folks are discriminated upon when they move to City. Now, why are they segregated in towns? Oh I digress....you look rural hence my jibe:) You can tell the class your hometown if you think I'm wrong. Looks says it all but maybe you are the 1st city folk that looks like something off a farm
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-10 22:37:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-10-10 22:40
raton Post time: 2012-10-10 10:46
You are an insulting dog, she has posted her pictures for all of us to see, why you don’t post yo ...

If you had any intelligence you will keep out of it but you don't. I will not tolerate a commentf from a pondlife like you that wrote a message in Spanish telling someone that Chinese men are not able to look after their women, you, Sir, are a pondlife. Presumably you are God's gift to Chinese women hence doling out a racist advice in Spanish.

Sight unseen, I would meet you and your gf and I'd bring mine along. After handing you your ass, you can lick your wound safe in the knowledge that I am also better looking and my gf is miles better than yours.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-10 22:42:24 |Display all floors
tracyliu1987108 Post time: 2012-10-10 10:27
I don't like you,Bandito. I bet you don't like me too, so we are even. Leave the topic, dude

I am now diminished and will shrivel into nothing:) I didn't say I don't like you, just you are rural and I don't mingle with folks with limited mind. You are in good company with raton that insults Chinese men and women endlessly.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-10 22:43:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-10-11 03:07
yutang Post time: 2012-10-10 12:21
I want to saw it again, please don't start a quarrel here, no matter who is right or not. respect  ...

I did not start a quarrel, I just told it as it is You see, where I come from, we defend a position especially if that position is forced on us . She could have said, I personally like white skin. But Chinese people is broad and surely she cannot speak for every Chinese. She started the quarrel! She is hiding under Chinese people, a bit like saying all German were for the 3rd Reich which is a nonsense!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-10 23:09:53 |Display all floors
tracyliu1987108 Post time: 2012-10-10 10:12
My photo was taken during mountain climbing. Chinese has light skin too, I like them too. Among Ch ...

trying to convince me? It won't work:) I see a lot of different people of different races some are pretty some are not. Nationality, ethnicity etc has nothing to do with it.

Plus I don't make silly assessment of other races attractiveness. Chinese people? All 1.3 billion of them nominated you as their spokesperson? You see where I'm going with this?

It is silly utterances like yours that gives racists reasons/ammunition to mock Chinese people..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-10 23:10:54 |Display all floors
Scary people on this forum {:soso_e138:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.