Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-23 19:06:02 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-23 20:22:01 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-9-23 20:27:08 |Display all floors
Please play nice children otehrwise the big RAT will singe a few people and posts...
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-23 20:27:46 |Display all floors
sorry to correct you: the "d" for the drecksau has to be a "D"
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-24 11:06:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-23 12:37
Eggs queuse me, Madam,
I will repeat my questions for you. You have been given plenty of answers to ...

ok, I haven't thought my little question would cause such a big debate.  The reason I ask the question in the forum is that I want to get advice cause I don't want to be offensive or impolite in our relationship. I was tought that asking the westners age is impolite. But I just want to know if it is that serious  or if is a fire which is forbidden to touch when I ask the age of them which if in China it is just ok. In other words, I just want to know how serious it is to ask this kind of question. And the answer I want is like"you'd better not ask this kind of question" then I will not ask the question or"you may ask the question if you are intimate enough" then I will wait till I can ask.The foreign couple are friendly and nice toward me and I just want to be in the same manner toward them. I just can't figure out how could you on earth believe me a gold digger or health insurance broker. Do you think it is funny to fancy other people's life and thoughts?
Ok, your question time. sorry man, I can't give you any answers. Why would I answer somebody who I don't know at all and be so offensive toward me?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.