my first time speaking to foreigners.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-21 21:04:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-21 21:14:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-22 02:45:03 |Display all floors
So my question is will the circumstance be seriously awkward when I ask them age?

I am understand Chinese people mostly are curious and you are not the exception but to bring that question as a topic in a forum it shows you are really curious of the couple age, hmmmmmm

ok

sure, poster 2 is correct, sometimes we should shows ourselves as a imprudent but with a touch of humble to ask a question...

but my suggestion is to develop a frienship first before to ask personal questions
asking personal questions only shows how curios you are or the person is, that´s not good
but you are Chinese, so is understandable but try to avoid such kind of questions
be patient and let the frienships develops by itself , at that point u will feel free not only to ask , you will feel happy to exchange toughts and questions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-22 02:47:43 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-9-21 19:44
Be careful, foreigners her are employed and just want have a good time and then, see you later allig ...

I fell to ground reading your reply

soo funny

but please dont talk in a serious conversation like that with others coz they will step on you like a mouse

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-22 10:24:48 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-9-21 19:44
Be careful, foreigners her are employed and just want have a good time and then, see you later allig ...

oh, you are so careful! I guess they are in their fifties, and they are nice and friendly. Anyway, there is no bad for me to communicate with them. But thank you all the same for your warning raton.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-22 10:37:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-21 20:38
Life is a give-and-take adventure. You should never think you can ask all sorts of indiscreet questi ...

ok, for your question about my reply to the boyfriend question, I can definitely be genuine, why not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-22 11:04:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.