Author: 原野0324

my first time speaking to foreigners.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-1 10:15:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-2 01:57:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-1 14:27
It's lively enough with these deadbeats Raton and Robber.

ha ha ha keep up the good work:) that made me laugh out loud! Raton has a very odd theory about how Chinese men, all 1.4 billion of them, treat their girls! I assume he has met them all:)
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-2 02:18:33 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-1 10:15
Basically everything in society is about 'them,' the USA. The medium (internet) to spread your sel ...

fellas........can we get back to the issue in hand

Insofar as salient, americantongue has a point. Why ask personal questions having just met a random person. Why would you care if no ulterior motive exists in the mind of the inquisitor?

Perhaps some of the people have scant knowledge about most other stuff that might interest a foreigner upon meeting one hence....ahem, so how old are you, where do you live and how much do you earn in China compared to your country?

A lothario will exaggerate everything, bed the said girl and keep it moving something Raton on the face of it objects to hence the various alarming warning issued to the author
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.