Views: 1571|Replies: 5

Kind advices to Japan [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-20 23:13:38 |Display all floors
Would Japan defeat China in the near fear future?
No.
Japan don't have the right to build aircrafts, nulcear weapons, or a normal military force, though it have U.S.A's help.
China has the Nulcear weapons.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 23:15:49 |Display all floors
Way 1 for Japan:
Fight China.
U.S.A, South Korea, and many other countries would get huge interents and benefits. At last both Japan and China would be hurt. Of course Japan wouldn't defeat China who has Nulcear weapons.

Way 2 for Japan:
Make friends with as more friends as possible. The top priority is turning to be a normal country first. How can a nation call itself by an independent nation without the right to build defense power for itself.

How pity a nation having no right to protect itself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 23:16:51 |Display all floors
Japan was defeated in the Islands' conflicts against Russia and South Korea. After South Korean President landed on the disputed island last month, Japan could do nothing but raising more conflicts against China.

Now, South Korea''s major exporters to China, including Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics and Hyundai Motor, will see sales jump in the world’s largest market amid a widespread boycott of Japanese products there. In the short term,  Korea’s tourism industry will gain more visitors from Beijing.

Now, South Korean and Russia are going closer with China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 23:19:15 |Display all floors
Japan is still indulging in the deam of getting protection from its lord --- U.S.A. Japan is still creating a giant enemy --- China --- by going closer with Vietnam and Philipines.

Would U.S.A fight China or sacrifice Japan for getting more benefits and interests from China? The fate of Japan isn't decided by Japan itself, but U.S.A's benefits and interets.

Would U.S.A would never grant Japan a right to develop Nuclear weapons? If you know what happened in WW2, you know that the time is never.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-21 00:36:02 |Display all floors
I feel Japan need to understand people like me admire its soft power not hard power which is what makes Japan among the most well liked nation in the world for its innovation and creativity.

I know there are conflicts between South Korea and China but please Japan is it worth it? Competition is getting stiffer as China and South Korea began to develop their own soft power but there is much juice left in Japan to win the hearts of consumers in China and South Korea but if they think it's worth to jeopardize their image due to the recent issues, I'm afraid 10 years from now the way we look at Japan might be much different, perhaps in a bad way if they do not focus on maintaining its soft power like it used to be.

It took Japan many decades after World War II to build such image but at the current situation I'm afraid they are going to mix more hardiness into their soft power in the next few years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-21 20:04:01 |Display all floors
CCH Post time: 2012-9-21 00:36
I feel Japan need to understand people like me admire its soft power not hard power which is what ma ...

Japan is not a normal country yet. Japan don't have the rights to build its own defense power yet.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.