Views: 6668|Replies: 23

Are Chinese Protests Against Japan Pure Racism?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-16 18:55:43 |Display all floors
Corrent me if I'm wrong, but could someone give me the answer to 3 questions?

1. Isn't it illegal to protest in China?

2. Is protesting violently against another country pure racism?

3. Why are the Chinese not allowed to protest about anything, unless it's hatred towards another country?

Just would would to know the answers, thank you {:soso_e100:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 19:10:00 |Display all floors
Asking these questions while ignoring the cause of the protest being Japanese unilateral nationalization of a part of China's sovereign territory, Diaoyu islands, preceded by decades of assault and battery on Chinese fishermen peacefully fishing around their sovereign islands and surrounding waters, even beating and handcuffing them, as well as ramming and destroying their fishing boats, is what is RACISM.  If you care to know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 19:34:14 |Display all floors
were are both asian, how is it racism. they provoked this. the world should know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 19:38:56 |Display all floors
yes yes, i don't disagree with you, I'm just asking the question, is it racism to ONLY be allowed to protest when it involves hatred for another country, and to NOT be allowed to protest for any other reason other than this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 19:43:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2012-9-16 19:43
middleway Post time: 2012-9-16 19:38
yes yes, i don't disagree with you, I'm just asking the question, is it racism to ONLY be allowed to ...

Why does it inspire you to ask if this is racism?  If you can tell us why you ask if it is racism, then maybe we can answer your question.  But don't play around here with words.  An example of your rhetorical question is to ask if it is stupid to ask this kind of question.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 19:57:48 |Display all floors
blu535 Post time: 2012-9-16 19:34
were are both asian, how is it racism. they provoked this. the world should know.

Thanks for the post.  

Chinese and Japanese may be both Asian, but as you know, Middleway is not Asian, so in that sense, he could in fact be RACISTICALLY asking this rhetorical question.

Futhermore, the Japanese are RACIST in that they regard themselves as better than Chinese and Koreans just because they are Japanese, so even if they are Asian, just like the Vietnamese are also Asian, they have historically proven they perpetrate genocide and sex slavery on other Asian countries with no remorse for more than half a century, and therefore, without any hope of redemption.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 20:00:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.